Tuesday 21 August 2007

happy birthday Phyll

Happy birthday phylI donno how’s your birthday celebration on Sunday but im sure that you have a great time. Hopefully you like the tank top I bought you. Too bad I cant be there to share the celebration but I’ll try to go back if I can but definitely not anytime soon…
Anyway happy birthday phyl may all your dreams come true. God bless and take care.
Hugs
Theresa

btw phyl dont like cute pics but i think she look cute...thx to fabian the pic turns out cutely. it was directed by fabian.phyl, if u dont like the pic,blame fabian..lol!miss you guys,take care...

2 comments:

bian3033 said...

blame me pulak. i direct but look who's posing first. but phy do look kawayi. 4 u...no comment...hehe. i do not want pple to pekchek n SPELL on me later on.

theresa chin said...

cos i think she looks cute here ma...even u think so too...