Wednesday 26 September 2007

exam!

everyweek we will have to sit for exam and this exam is really giving me alot of tension. i cant stand it la. dahlah we are not allowed to resit the exam for more than 3 times.goodness me, when i was having my exam during my college days also not that hard.since i'll have to sit for my exam tomorrow and i dont think my head can accept anymore i decide to blog instead but then i'll have to continue again. having exam is not so bad but its the time that is killing me. i dont have enough time to store all that is needed into my head.soon i'll have to memorize 6 pages of wordings and i have to remember all of the words that is content in the paper. *sigh* 'tension giler ni' phrases that is used everyday by my collegeu.seriously i think i m having this tension. guys pray for me. hopefully i can do it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dear theresa!

although i don't get to see you on weekends i guess that only update i have of you now is through your blog so All The Best In Your Exams!

u're an academic sorta person so i'm pretty certain that now u're out there do it with 'flying' colors. corny corny me. Haha.

theresa chin said...

yeaa..thats true. ppl in kch will somehow get updates from my blog. im kinda busy with stuff in the exams in here so i dont even have the time to go on9 to update, but neway than you for your support.