Saturday 25 August 2007

'HOT'

owh did i mention that i was having my briefing last friday and i know i am gonna work with stewards n mostly they look good.so anyway after my briefing i get my body measured for my uniform and i went to the office to get it done cos our office get the tailor to be there to measure it for us. and so as i was waiting i saw lots of pilot and i happen to spot a few of HOT pilots and they are YOUNG. ahahahah.gosh talking bout it already makes me all excited LOL! anyway i wonder if they are available...
hehehe im not so hiaw la, just cuci mata while waiting. actually i was surprise to see pilots who are young and good looking. i guess i wasnt expecting. i've always thought that pilots are those who are really senior than us and got lots of experience...so i guess working at this kind environment isnt that bad.i get to see lots of hot guys =p

No comments: