Tuesday 5 June 2007

my car player got stolen

last night while camwhoring in sam's place, my car got broken into =(
they stole my player together with the small tv screen but look on the bright side at least they didn't or i'll be in a
BIG trouble. my dad was quite upset because i didn't take care of the car properly...
so for those of you out there better becareful when you parked your car.when i got home last night i did not wanna blog about this incident cos i was about sit for my exam in few hours time so i blogged about aomething which will not upset me more.

this was what was left after the thief break into my car.now i will have to change my window >=/ i cant actually believe that they dare to break into my car in front of sam's house.it was actually quite bright but i guess they have already planned it earlier.now my car has this weird looking black hole in the middle *giggle*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

my bad. hope ur dad didn't forbid u to come over my place. eEeks!

theresa chin said...

heheh he didnt say much about that so not to worry =)